- Color: Gloss Atomic Mint
- Frame Material: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Toptube Length: 20″
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon Flangless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7
- Rear Rim: Mission X7
- Seat: Mission Garson Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4"
- Gyro Tabs: None
- Weight: 27lb 6oz
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Fork Offset: 32mm
The 2020 Curb, which is available in four great colorways, offers the entry-level rider a bike that looks and feels like a pro model without the price tag. Whether you choose Matte Guinness Black, Gloss Smoked Red, Gloss Cantaloupe Splatter, or Gloss Atomic Mint, you’re getting an amazing bike.
Featuring modern geometry and outfitted with components such as 8.75” Kink Human CC bars, 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks, a raised Mission Control TL stem, soft Kink Paragon grips with push-in Kink Thrust bar ends, and 2.4” tires front and rear; the Curb is perfect for any rider looking for a solid first bike.