Every road cyclist pocket needs a stashable waterproof rain jacket. Proshield is constructed from ProTextura Plus fabric with fully taped seams for repelling water while remaining breathable. Ultra-lightweight and compact for shower protection when you need it. - ProTextura fabric on the front and back - Ultra-lightweight Packable design is easily carried in a jersey pocket - High collar for added protection - Full-length locking zipper with draft flap - Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Zipper garage - Race fit
- Club Fit - Ultra-lightweight (240 grams) hooded rain jacket packs into the front pocket - ProTextura Plus fabric with taped seams make this jacket waterproof yet still breathable - Back covered ventilation design for extra breathability - Removable hood with helmet cover function - High collar for added protection - Reflective details enhance safety in low-light or foggy conditions
An extra layer can make all the difference between a great day on the bike and staying indoors. Liv's Wind Vest uses wind-proof ProTextura fabric to shrug off the cooler temps. It features a full-length zipper for easy temperature regulation, two zippered front pockets, and fits easily into its own stuff sack when the temps start to climb. There's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions.
To start and end your cycling season on a high note, the Glaze RTR jacket is a must. This windbreaker designed for riding in cold winds combines great ventilation with outstanding heat retention. In additions, the Glaze RTR's numerous printed reflective dots will keep you visible when you're extending your training session after sunset. - Extenz 3L: Stretchable and waterproof - Vertexx: Stretchability and thermoregulation - Silicone gripper at hem - Strategically placed reflective inserts - Full-length zip, 3 angled rear pockets - Weather: Cold/Wind - Standard Fit
Diamond Air 2.0 light ripstop fabric that provides breathable, water-repellent and wind-breaking benefits, vertexx, Dexfil Seal Insulation (100g). - Sonic quilted panels to insulate body core. - Brushed inserts for optimal moisture management. - Thumb loops at wrists - Elastic at hem, - Reflective trim and logos at front and back. - Two high front pockets and one back zippered pocket.
Garneau's best-selling jacket in all markets combined is back. The Modesto 3 is designed for performance thanks to a wind-breaking fabric at the front and numerous ventilation inserts at the back that make for enjoyable cool-weather outings. It's also a great choice for safety thanks to reflective accents and logos that enhance your visibility. Fabrics: - Diamond Air 2.0: Light ripstop fabric that provides breathable, water-repellent, and wind-breaking benefits - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control Details: - Soft elastic at wrists and hem - Full-length zip with inner flap - Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation - 1 rear pocket with zipper - HiViz360: Offers 360-degree visibility - Standard Fit
Removable sleeves with magnets for versatile protection and a quick transition on the bike. FABRICS: -Hex O2: Light, breathable and windbreaking -Hex O2 RF: Reflective, light, breathable, windbreaking -Mesh: Ventilation DETAILS: -Strategically placed reflective inserts: Enhance visibility for maximum -safety on the road -Full length reversed zip -Inner flap -Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation -2 front pockets with reversed zip -1 back pocket with reversed zip: Fits phone, MP3 player, or gels -Removable sleeves with magnets: Jacket that transforms into a vest -Mesh at upper back: Enhances breathability and ventilation -Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment -Stretch trim at wrists -Hem with elasticized drawstring -Sleeve reflective piping -Front and back reflective accents
Garneau's best-selling jacket in all markets combined is back. The Women's Modesto 3 Cycling Jacket is designed for performance thanks to a wind-breaking fabric at the front and numerous ventilation inserts at the back that make for enjoyable cool-weather outings. It's also a great choice for safety thanks to reflective accents and logos that enhance your visibility. FABRICS: - Diamond Air 2.0: Light ripstop fabric that provides breathable, water-repellent and wind-breaking benefits - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control DETAILS: - Soft elastic at wrists and hem - Full-length zip with inner flap - Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation - 1 rear pocket - HiViz360: Offers 360-degree visibility - Standard Fit
Garneau's Clean Imper Jacket is an indispensable piece of precipitation protection. This eco-friendly waterproof rain shell is made from EVA, a heavy-metal-free material that protects without damaging the environment. This slick shell also sports underarm and side mesh vents to prevent overheating and a full Velcro fastener in front for easy on/off. Plus, the reflective tape on the back keeps you visible on those dreary days.
- Club fit - Super lightweight (230g) hooded rain jacket in a compact packable design - Protextura plus fabric with taped seams make this jacket waterproof yet still breathable - Full-length semi-lock waterproof zipper - Two hidden pockets for best waterproof storage
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • Ultra-lightweigh Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket • High collar for added protection • Full-length locking zipper with draft flap • Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
- Black polyester mesh with yellow PVC reflective strips - Clear PVC ID pocket - Hook and loop closure
- Ultra-lightweight wind breaker vest for performance riders - Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket - Ideal for riding in windy circumstances or gliding downhill; helps keep body temperature steady - Reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
- 100% cotton 40 singles face yarn - 6.5oz pre-laundered cotton/polyester blend fleece - Particulars: 1×1 ribbing at cuffs - Waistband & pocket openings - Nickel eyelets
The utmost in protection for the almost-all-weather rider. Goodbye fair weather riders. If you want rainbows, you gotta put up with the rain. The Sleet WP Jacket delivers serious water protection, extreme visibility (in Bright Yellow), and unrestricted movement. Adjust the cuffs to adapt to gloves or undergarments and zipper all the way up. We've even got the zipper covered so you stay dry and keep on keepin' on. With sealed seams, a waterproof membrane, and zipper protection, we've done our duty in making sure you are protected from all nastiness. The fabric tests out at 20,000 mm that stands up to heavy rain. It's what you want in serious rain gear. Don't take this piece out of your closet only on rainy days. The breathable membrane is also great for wind coverage. Perspiration and moisture are immediately evacuated from the Sleet WP jacket for optimal thermo-regulation in any situation. The jacket is tested at 18,000 mvp. Technical Details - Fit Tech: Standard - Features: Highly breathable waterproof and windproof membrane (20K / 18K) - Arm Finish Wrists: Adjustable wrists with hook and loop fasteners - Hem Finish: Elastic gripper at hem - Pockets: 1 back pocket with flap - Seams: Sealed seams and front flap
- 100% polyester fabric with interior water-resistant coating - Waterproof Pressure Resistance: 600mm - Reversed zipper tape - Fine mesh hood liner - Three-panel hood - Scuba neck - Welt pockets with mesh pocket bags - Tightening toggle at waistband - Elastic cuffs
$57.99 - $59.99
- 100% polyester fabric with interior water-resistant coating - Waterproof Pressure Resistance: 600mm - Welt pockets - Locker loop in center back
- Printed on authentic Champion gear, made with up to 5% recycled polyester from plastic bottles - 9oz 50/50 cotton/polyester fabric - "C" logo on the left sleeve
- 80% cotton/20% polyester - Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams - Twill neck taped - Standard fit *Please Note: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
A graphic pullover hoodie printed with water-based ink for soft feel. - 10 oz (330 g) cotton/polyester blend - 70% cotton/30% polyester - Ringspun cotton - Fleece lined hood - Nickel eyelets - Generous fit
$34.99 - $49.99
- 6.5 oz pre-laundered cotton/polyester blend fleece - 100% cotton 40 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness - Unlined hood - Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams - Twill neck tape - 1×1 ribbing at cuffs
- Cotton/polyester blend fleece - 10oz (330gm) - 1×1 ribbing at cuffs - Waistband & pocket openings - Nickel eyelets - Generous fit
Tired of ending your ride in a wet, mud-stained mess? Meet the Blocker Hoodie — a mid-weight, breathable Dura Tek Fleece designed to block out the muddy mess with a DWR treatment and strategically placed splash-proof panels. The Blocker Hoodie is sure to keep you comfortable on the trails, even when the temperatures drop. - Front zip hoodie - Helmet compatible hood with internal drawcord - 2 zippered front hand pockets - Custom Sombrio canvas heritage patch - 100% Polyester - Women's
The Loam Jacket will help you channel your inner lumberjack when the temperatures drop while you’re out digging trail. - Flannel outer face with lightly insulated and quilted inner lining - Shoulder expansion gussets offer full range of motion while digging - Hand and chest pockets plus inside patch pocket so you can be ready for anything - Snap-button closures for ease of use - Classic large plaid print - Drop hem in the back for additional coverage during rides
This essential packable rain and wind shell stows easily to arm yourself against possible downpours and chilly descents. - Helium 2.0 is a lightweight woven fabric providing effective wind and water resistance - Strategically placed Piston 230 fabric on the under sleeves for increased breathability and stretch - Jacket can be packed into the included pouch and stored in rear pocket or under your saddle - Drop tail hem with elastic gripper for increased protection and a secure fit - Fabric: Helium 2.0 (100% Polyester)
This essential packable rain and wind shell stows easily to arm yourself against possible downpours and chilly descents. - Helium 2.0 is a lightweight woven fabric providing effective wind and water resistance - Strategically placed Piston 230 fabric on the under sleeves for increased breathability and stretch - Rear zippered pocket converts into a pouch to pack the jacket under the saddle - Drop tail hem with elastic gripper for increased protection and a secure fit - Fabric: Helium 2.0 (100% Polyester)
Louis Garneau's ultra-lightweight Speedzone X-Lite Cycling Vest offers light protection and great practicality. A hole in the back allows access to jersey pockets and keeps race numbers visible. The vest can be compressed and stored in a pocket directly in its collar. The front of the Speedzone X-Lite vest is made with XLite-19 fabric, an ultra-light, breathable, and wind-breaking nylon weave that has good abrasion-resistance properties thanks to ripstop construction. A DWR-waxed finish repels water to keep you protected from the elements. At the back and sides, the XLite Mesh provides optimal ventilation and comfort thanks to a stretchable and tear-resistant microfiber construction.
O2 Rainwear's ultra lightweight and packable Original Series gear is the most affordable breathable rain gear you can buy. It comes in just one color: safety. It’s perfect for casual riders or dedicated race spectators. - 100% 2Layer Polypropylene - Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof - Extremely Lightweight & Compact - Ultrasonically welded waterproof seams - Stand-Up Collar - Elastic Wrist Cuffs - Water Resistant-Zipper - Drop-tail for road spray protection - Packs into a handy stuff sack made of same material (included) - Form Fit - Weight: Avg. 4 ounces depending on size
O2 Rainwear's Element Hooded Jacket is lightweight, breathable, waterproof, and compact. This jacket comes with a reflective logo and stuff sack for easy carrying and is a perfect companion for any outdoor activity! - Constructed with 2 layer fabric including one layer of innovated breathable film as outer layer and a nonwoven fabric as inner layer - Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof - Extremely Lightweight & Compact - Ultrasonically welded waterproof seams - 2 side pockets - Hood with drawstring and Elastic Wrist Cuffs - Storm-channel protection flap over zipper - Drop-tail for road spray protection - Packs into a handy stuff sack made of same material (included) - Generous Fit for layering with the O2 Reflective logo - Weight: Avg. 8 ounces depending on size
Designed for everyone from casual riders to dedicated cyclists, O2's Primary Jacket delivers good bang for your buck. Lightweight and durable, it features reflective piping and a built-in hood to give you everything you need for all kinds of weather. - 100% 2Layer Nylon - Waterproof, fully taped internal seams - Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight - Built-in Hood inside collar with drawstring - Drawstring around waist - Elastic cuffs with Velcro closure - Reflective piping throughout jacket - Fleece collar lining - Storm channel on zipper, velcro double closure - Pit zips for additional ventilation - Back pocket - Weight: Avg. 15 ounces depending on size
Page 1 of 3 Next page