Odyssey JC/PC Pedals are designed with replaceable pedal bodies, pins, and nuts. - No bearings, adjustable bushing tension - Two-piece plastic bodies with replaceable metal pins and CroMoly spindles
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Tom Dugan's signature Dugan tire features a fast center tread for park, street and dirt. - Dual ply casing
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
The signature Dak pegs feature a super strong chromoly core and a long-lasting nylon sleeve for smooth grinds on the roughest ledges and rails. The exclusive cog design increases the core's end thickness, making this peg even stronger than traditional plastic pegs while preventing the peg sleeve from rotating at the same time. With Dakota Roche's name on it, you know they can take a beating! Sold individually as a 14mm peg with a 3/8" adapter. - Size: 14mm (3/8" adapter included) - Length: 4.5" or 4.75" - Diameter: 38mm - Weight: 7.6 oz (4.5")
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
$29.99 - $32.99
The Kink Myriad Gyro features a fully CNC machined body, made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The low stack design increases cable pull, and the inner nylon bushing provides a smooth, maintenance-free spin. The Kink Myriad gyro uses a knarp-less design and works with most standard gyro cables. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bushing: Smooth nylon - Weight: 1.1oz
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. When it does eventually wear out, this nylon sleeve can easily be replaced so your pegs slide like new. - Nylon sleeve only
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. Drift pegs have a 1.5" outer diameter. Replacement sleeves are also sold separately. TECH SPECS - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum core w/ nylon sleeve - Diameter: 1.5" (38mm) - Axle Size: 3/8" and 14mm - Weight: 3.4oz (each)
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
The Quadrant rim uses a unique pinned junction design that's light and affordable. - 6000 series aluminum - 34 wide, 18mm tall, 392 ERD
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Includes M2 dual cable, double cable coupler and single cable coupler - Replaceable hardware to eliminate stripping
$10.99 - $11.99
Cornerstone Grip features a ribbed design with Cornerstone logo. - Includes Odyssey Par Ends
The Odyssey Springfield brake features a one spring design to make brake installation and set up simple and easy. - For rear use only
The Gost pads feature a unique design to make install and set up easier. - Improved stiffness by built in toe-in into the pad shape and using a solid extruded aluminum frame - Assembly is simplified by lining up the rim and tightening a M6 female bolt
The Springfield lever features an easy to install and remove design. - Easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off - Die-cast clamp design
The Odyssey Medium Monolever is a favorite with its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options. - Fits 7/8" bars, has a hinged bracket, and does not include cable knarps
$74.99 - $99.99
A true bmx classic. The Hazard Lite is respected because of its strength, reliability and light weight. Often imitated but never matched in quality or durability. The Hazard Lite is the rim of choice for some of the world’s best riders. - Fully welded joint construction - Directional spoke hole drilling
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 3 Next page