Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
Your riding doesn’t need to stop when the weather gets cold. Features - Giant road thru-axle trainer axle - Alloy construction - For use on 2017+ Giant road bikes with a 142x12mm rear thru-axle
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Made with ultralight composite rims, this pro-level mid-profile aero disc WheelSystem is a great all-around weapon for sprinting to the podium or a solo attack on a ride in the mountains. The SLR 1 42 Disc is a fine balance between efficiency, control and durability in a stiff, lightweight and value-oriented package. Features - Ultralight 42mm deep full-composite disc brake only rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 17mm internal rim width for optimal tire performance - Dynamic Balance Lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control - Sapim straight-pull bladed stainless spokes- 21H Front & 24H Rear - Alloy locking nipples - Giant alloy hub shell, Centerlock Disc rotor mount and pawl based driver system - Includes end caps for the following configurations: - Rear: 142x12mm T/A & 130x5mm QR - 1580g per pair
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Alloy 700c rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 23mm wide rim for better tire performance - 30mm rim height - Stainless steel, straight pull, double butted spokes - Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels - Alloy locking nipples - Giant Alloy hub shell with pawl based driver - Centerlock disc compatible
$9.00 - $17.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
$99.00 - $117.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$74.00 - $92.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Singlespeed freecoaster hubs with 9-tooth driver - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear - Gears: Singlespeed w/ 9-tooth driver - Drilling: 36 - Axle: 14mm - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
A pair of lightweight, 17mm aluminum axle nuts. - 14mm fits most rear axles (M14xP1.0) - 3/8" fits most front axles (3/8x26T) - 7075-T6 aluminum - Weight: 0.8oz
The Mission Radar front wheel features the Mission Radar front hub, hand laced to our strongest Mission Mylar rim. Sealed bearings, double wall rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, trued to perfection.
$8.99 - $16.99
Premium grade 14-gauge stainless steel spokes available in the appropriate BMX lengths, and in a ton of awesome colors! Product Specifications - Material: Premium Grade Stainless Steel - Gauge: 14g - Length: Assorted - Quantity: 40pc per pack - Weight: 8.3oz per pack
$352.90 - $379.90
Your entire focus lies on the right line choice, the exact braking point and the spot-on steering movement. All the everyday stress fades away, you feel free and only hear the precise sound of the freehub system. The E 1900 Spline was developed precisely for these freewheeling moments. A proven aluminum rim, a Ratchet LN freewheel system and hand-laced steel spokes provide the reliability required from an Enduro wheel. Start your EWS career!
Best seller. You'll be hard-pressed to find a better wheel anywhere near these prices.
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-pawl cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Axle: 14mm, 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Drilling: 36
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled Flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-Pawl Cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Spacing / Axle: 14mm - Material: Alloy - Drilling: 48
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Sta Tru Rear Wheel - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Coaster Brake - Wheel Size: 16-inch - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37-inch x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16-inch - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 110mm
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 20-inch
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
$41.99 - $49.99
From Origin8 come these replacement hollow track axle sets for SS-1101 hubs.
- 6 pawl full engagement/27 point/13.3-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #20 Cone Drive
In order to answer the call from Nairo Quintana and the other champions, Campagnolo created the Bora Ultra 35: perhaps the best wheel out there in terms of performance both while climbing and on mixed routes. The Bora Ultra's innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, providing shorter stopping distances and excellent braking modulation. And, thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter, and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo provides its Pro-Tour champions. - 35mm carbon profile offers maximum lightness and aerodynamics - Designed for domination uphill and on the flats - CULT bearings deliver up to nine times the smoothness of standard bearings and are designed to resist oxidation, preserve performance over time - Carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight - Aerodynamic profile spokes slice through the air - Exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress - Weight: 1,360 grams
This welded, 30mm-wide E-MTB rim is the ideal all-rounder. When you head into the unknown, the HX 531 is the perfect choice with a 30mm internal width to support meaty tires. With an ideal position in the middle of the strength to weight to width range, it works with many tire sizes and is the ideal choice for all eMTB's meant to be ridden on proper MTB terrain.
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
$249.99 - $269.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
Page 1 of 32 Next page